Download EFM SCP5 here!
Kamioooka is a free polyphonic Full-Modular synthesizer with patch cable system. You can freely combine modules and make patches. 10 module slots and 7 types of modules (VCO/VCF/VCA/ADSR/LFO/MISC/SEQ) are available.
- Bug Fix : x64 version crashing.
- Bug Fix : deep FM may cause unexpected noise.
- Sustain Pedal from MIDI CC support.
- Poly/Mono/Legato mode support.
- Auto-Glide mode support
QSynth is a fluidsynth GUI front-end application written in C++ around the Qt3 toolkit using Qt Designer. Eventually it may evolve into a softsynth management application allowing the user to control and manage a variety of command line softsynth but for the moment it wraps the excellent FluidSynth. FluidSynth is a command line software synthesiser based on the Soundfont specification.
New in v0.3.5
- Initial widget geometry and visibility persistence logic has been slightly revised as much to avoid crash failures due to wrong main widget hidden state.
- General source tree layout and build configuration change.
- Most modal message dialog boxes (eg. critical errors) are now replaced by system tray icon bubble messages where available.
- Reverb and Chorus parameter ranges have been revised to match and comply with fluidsynth back-end (libfluidsynth).
- Fluidsynth channel info and unset program interfaces are now in use where available (libfluidsynth >= 1.1.1, EXPERIMENTAL).
- Global configuration state is now explicitly saved/committed to disk when Options dialog changes are accepted and applied.
- Output peak level meters get their long deserved gradient look.
- Automatic crash-dump reports, debugger stack-traces (gdb), back-traces, whatever, are being introduced as a brand new configure option (–enable-stacktrace) and default enabled on debug build targets (–enable-debug).
- Added Czech (cs) translation, contributed by Pavel Fric.
- The channel preset selector (Channels/Edit…) has been seriously crippled for ages, only showing the presets of the last loaded soundfont, now fixed.
- Minimum number of MIDI channels allowed on engine setup has been dropped from the old value 16 to as low as 1 (one), not that it makes a difference, as (lib)fluidsynth internals just rounds it to the nearest multiple of 16 anyway.
- Cleanup to knobs source, simplified from redundant stuff.