Download Uniwave v2 here!
- Fixed crash in GDI+ shutdown on WinXP.
- Fixed crash with badly assigned loops.
- Fixed continuous LFO not playing correctly with transport stopped.
- Fixed SFZ “group” loop definition not being read correctly in some cases.
- Fixed UI update issue on WinXP.
- Tweaked beat detection algorithm to produce better results.
- All UI aspects should now be preserved across open/close/session.
- Added “step” sync for sequence LFO modulators. When active, tempo sync is per step.
- Inactive filter is now rendered “off”.
- Added zero line in sample editor.
- Added volume control for preview in file browser / dialog.
- LFO default frequency is now 0.5 Hz.
- Slice layouts now show slice number in keyboard mapper.
- Re-slicing wave now preserves pinned slices better.
- Delete loop/delete slices/re-slicing wave now cleans out mapped group loop assignments.
- Re-slicing/delete/add slice now updates existing mappings with new slice definitions.
- Layout slices now uses sampler auto keyboard mapping bounds.
- Layout slices now creates non-overlapped key mappings.
- Sample editor now allows double click to create/delete slices.
- Duplicate range can now use loop/slice as source region.
- Input field with MIDI values now listen to note-on when double-clicked (setting).
TX 16Wx is the worlds only free, professional VSTi Sampler with a fully documented file format and active development.
DVS Saxophone is a free VST Instrument plugins developed by Dream Vortex Studio (also known as DVS), a VST Plug-ins developer that also create awesome VSTi like DVS Guitar. DVS Saxophone is designed for expressive playing, careful attention was payed to the way ‘velocity’ and ‘pitch bend’ effect the filters, also the reverb has been configured to compliment the saxophone sound.
DVS Saxophone Features:
- Auto Express control
- Auto Vibrato
- Volume control
Sound Magic has updated its free Piano One plug-in for Windows to version 1.3.
Changes since Version 1.2:
- Added more internal filter parameters for presets to use.
- Use filter system in commercial products to replace the one used in previous system.
- Improved CPU usage on some AMD system.
- Previous Presets are also needed to update to fit for Version 1.3.
- Many minor changes.
The Sound of Piano One comes from the Yamaha C7 concert grand, a true workhorse in the professional piano world, appearing on famous concert stages, in international competitions and in prestigious music events throughout the world.
By utilizing the Sound Magic Hybrid Modeling Engine, Piano One offers both the Realistic Sound of Sampling and the Playability of Modeling. Hybrid Modeling provides an instantaneous feeling – no delay – and a truer and richer sound than can be created with either sampling or modeling alone. What’s more, Piano One utilizes only 150MB, which is quite a small footprint, making Piano One usable even on older PCs. There is no waiting time when loading and the CPU usage is so small that it’s virtually unnoticeable.
Download Project WFX here!
Download DigiDrum Pro here!