A different breed of imaging processor, Spread Eagle clones your stereo input and gives you full pan, level, and filter (low or high pass) control over three copies of the signal before merging it back together into a stereo output. With an additional toggle for phase inversion you can mix, match and blend different sounding copies of your source to get that perfect stereo field placement.
-Three distinct stereo channels
-Channel-dedicated LP / HP filtering (12dB/oct)
-Channel-dedicated phase inverters
Price: USD 7.99
Fresh out the Zenhiser studio comes an obliterating collection of kick drums samples designed with one purpose in mind, to push the sonic frequency of your kick sample library and deliver some of the most freshest, punchy and driving dance kicks ever.
“Big Room Kicks” comprises of 199 kicks, mastered into two versions, original and +plus (398 samples in total). By supplying each kick drum in two mastered versions you now have more choice when picking the right kick for your music production. If you love the original kick sound, perfect, just drop the kick into your mix for instant gratification, if you love a kick drum but it’s still a little light for your track, no problem pick the + version for that little extra punch and low end power you need. Our background as music producers as well as sample producers gives us the insight into what you really want and need, many a time did we find a kick that sounded great but just lacked that little bit of oomph and believe us you can spend hours and hours trying to create that extra power with no joy. So we decided it was about time to start offering certain Zenhiser drum sample packs with dual options and “Big Room Kicks” was the first on our list.
It’s really is time to discover a new realm of kick drums, a sonic slam of bottom end kicks which breathes new life into your kick drum library. Constructed from the ground up “Big Room Kicks” is the essential piece of kit for any main room producer, and perfect for House kicks, Electro House kicks, Progressive House kicks, Progressive Trance kicks, Trance kicks and much much more.
This kick drum sample pack is a must have for all producers who want to show off the latest in kick drum sounds and like their kick samples punchy, pushy and pounding!
Price: AUD 19.99
Circular Labs has updated Mobius, the programmable looper, to version 1.44.
The focus of this release was on bugs reported in the January 1.43 release. If you are an old user that has not yet upgraded to 1.43, there are no major new features in this release so you should continue to use your old version until you have time to test this new version.
- GlobalReset will clear all user defined global and track variables.
- Added “Sustain Functions” preset parameter to replace the the old InsertMode/RecordMode/OverdubMode=Sustain parameters.
- Binding overlays can now be specified in the track setup.
- Add “Binding Configuration” to the visible parameters list so it can be seen in the UI and selected like a preset.
- Configuration objects that have names (Presets, Setups, binding sets) now use a “Rename” button and a popup window rather than the confusing text field.
- Stability improvements to prevent crashes when changing the configuration while loops are running.
- OS X AU Validator failing.
- Sustain Insert and Sustain Multiply don’t work, they leave you in Insert/Multiply mode.
- Crash changing the number of tracks on Mac. You must now restart in order to change track count.
- Track Sync’d recordings aren’t doing alternate endings correctly.
- Selected track changed after using the MIDI Control and other configuration windows.
- Track preset changed after using MIDI control and other configuration windows.
- MidiOut function cancels Record and Multiply modes.
- Move function not working if the argument was an expression.
- Crash doing record/overdub/overdub. This happened only when Max Undo is 1, Enable Secondary Feedback is on, and Secondary Feedback is less than 127.
- Keyboard bindings empty if more than one MIDI binding set was created and selected.
- Focus Lock Functions being reset to the default list after deleting all of them.
- Upgrading TrackCopy to EmptyTrackAction isn’t upgrading the values e.g. sound->copy, timing->copyTime.
- Crash after changing binding overlays.
- NoLayerFlattening + MaxUndo isn’t working. This option has been removed from the UI for now.
Mobius is a free tool for live recording and manipulation of audio loops, with features similar to those of the Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro and the Electrix Repeater.
Visit: Circular Labs
Reason Wizardry Season One : Reason Wizardry is a series of advanced video tutorials for Propellerhead Reason 4/5 and Record, produced fresh and delivered electronically each month. Now the first ten issues of Reason Wizardry have now been compiled into a single, massive DVD tutorial product – Reason Wizardry Season One.
Through Reason Wizardry Season One, you will benefit from the vast sound design experience of Nucleus SoundLab Lead Designer Jeremy Janzen. Since 2005, Jeremy has pushed the boundaries of sound design in Reason – first by implementing 100% unique Combinators in a Refill; followed by the first commercial effects Refill; and finally by introducing detailed and educational PDF documentation for each patch. In keeping with this history of innovative sound design and sharing knowledge, Reason Wizardry Season One goes even farther to walk you through Reason’s inner depths.
Reason Wizardry Season One isn’t meant to rehash the basics. It won’t show you how to create a pattern in Redrum or how to load a sample in NN-19. Instead, by assuming each user had already read the manual and has a basic knowledge – Reason Wizardry skips directly to the good stuff. Each issue is packed with info on how to get the very most out of Reason devices, how to create your own sounds that step away from the cliches, and the not-so-obvious tricks that will save you time in your productions.
Price: Reason Wizardry Season One is available to purchase for CAD 29.00 (download) / CAD 39.00 (DVD format inc. international shipping). Current Nucleus SoundLab customers will receive an email with a special customer discount shortly after release.
Visit: Nucleus SoundLab
DCO-6, a free polyphonic synthesizer plugin emulating the Roland Juno-106.
- 64 patch memories.
- 24dB/oct VCF / HPF.
- 1 x LFO > DCO/PWM/VCF.
- 1 x ADSR envelope.
- Chorus I + II.
DCO-6 v0.3b for Windows (VST) is available as a free download.
The samples are split into two construction kits of different tempi (80 and 120bpm). These contain arpeggiated synth, bass, drum, pad, Rhodes, guitar and other loops All the samples are supplied as 24-bit WAV files so can be imported directly into your DAW or sampler of choice. Because they’re royalty-free, you’re welcome to use the samples in your music in any way you like – all we ask is that you don’t re-distribute them.
The ambient samples are supplied in a zip file, so you’ll need to extract them before you can see them. Enjoy! These samples originally appeared on Computer Music magazine’s cover DVD. Check out the latest issue for many more.